The finale of The Expanse season 6 is finally here, and we’ve got our hands on the last few episodes that you’ll be able to watch with the Black clover season 2. In this article, I’ll break down what we know so far and what’s been confirmed by the cast and crew members. To help us out, I’m joined by two distinct sources who have been in touch with both the writers and creators of The Expanse!
The Expanse Season 6 Finale
What We Know So Far: The final episode of The Expanse Season 6 is set to air on December 14th. Here are the 10 things we know so far:
1. The finale will be 2 hours and 20 minutes long
2. It will be released in 3 parts
3. Part 1 will be released on December 7th
4. Part 2 will be released on December 14th
5. Part 3 will be released on January 4, 2020
6. The finale will feature a “surprise” character who has been a part of the show since the beginning
7. Jim Holden (Steven Strait) will die in the finale
8. There are multiple endings possible for the finale, but one is “definitely true”
9. The finale was filmed before Season 5 ended and some scenes were changed after filming due to fan reactions
10. There are multiple references to events that occurred in the novels by James S. A. Corey.
What’s in the Doctor’s Bag?
The Season 3 finale of The Expanse aired last night and it was an intense experience. We learned a lot about the characters and what’s going on with them. Here are a few bullet points about the finale:
1. The doctor who was introduced in the beginning of the season returned and revealed that he has been working on a way to defeat the protomolecule.
2. The protomolecule is now attacking Mars, so everyone is trying to find a way to stop it.
3. The protomolecule is also attacking Earth, so people are trying to find a way to stop it there too.
4. James Holden and his team finally find a way to destroy the protomolecule, but it comes at a high price.
5. Holden is critically injured in the process, which leaves him in a coma for some time.
6. Naomi and Alex have a baby while all this is happening, but they don’t know if Holden will ever wake up from his coma.
7. The finale ends with lots of cliffhangers that will be answered in Season 4 of The Expanse and Kengan ashura season 3.
What to Expect from the Expanse Season 6 Finale
The Expanse Season 6 finale is set to air on Syfy on December 14th, and we have all the details you need to know about what to expect!
The finale is set to be a huge event for fans of the show, with many questions left unanswered. Here are 10 things we know so far about the finale:
1. The Season 6 finale will be focused on the Belters.
2. The Belters will play a crucial role in the ending of the season.
3. The finale will resolve some of the mysteries from Season 5.
4. There will be a shocking revelation about one of the characters.
5. The finale will feature intense action and battles.
6. The finale may also feature an appearance by Josephus Daniels (played by Terry O’Quinn).
7. The Expanse Season 6 finale may provide hints about Season 7 and beyond.
8. We may find out who killed Miller (Thomas Jane).
9. If you’re eager for answers, make sure to tune in to Syfy on December 14th!
10. We can’t wait to see what happens in the Expanse Season 6 finale!
Best Fan Theories on what might happen
The final episode of The Expanse aired on Wednesday evening, and as expected, it was a highly anticipated event. After months of speculation and fan theories, the finale delivered on all fronts.
Here are the best fan theories on what might happen in the finale like Moana 2:
– Martian forces allied with Earth will attack Martians and their allies in space. This would presumably end the war between Earth and Mars, and potentially pave the way for more collaboration between the two countries.
– Thomas Jane’s character, Miller, will finally reveal his true identity to Julie Mao. This would be a huge moment for both characters, as it could lead to a reconciliation or even a romantic relationship.
– Admiral James Holden will sacrifice himself to save humanity from extinction. This theory suggests that Holden is actually a sleeper agent who has been working for the UN all along. His true mission has been to protect humanity from their own destructive tendencies.
– Naomi Watts’ character, Bobbie Draper, will return to Earth in order to stop the protomolecule from destroying it. This theory suggests that Draper has been working with the Protomolecule all along, and she plans to use it to take over the world.
The Expanse Season 3 ended with a HUGE bang on Sunday night, and we’ve been trying to make sense of it all since. In this article, I have been going over everything that happened in the finale and giving my thoughts on both the good and bad that came from it. So buckle in, because Taboo season 2 with the Expanse is going to be one hell of a ride!